Thursday, March 27, 2008

Meeting with Alex from NW Sight and Hearing Foundation

Alex from NW Sight and Hearing Foundation called me today--she is traveling through town on April 9th and wanted to meet with me to talk about some different programs through the Foundation.

We will be meeting for lunch at noon on Wednesday, April 9th, in Cle Elum (exact location TBA, but will most likely be one of the restaraunts at 807 Davis Street). Topics for discussion will include Foundation grants, Play it by Ear (similar to White Cane Days, supports hearing programs), and availability of Foundation speakers/presentations for future meetings.

Any club members able to attend, I am extending the invitation to you. Just let me know if you are planning on coming so I know to expect you. We can meet at my office shortly before noon (807 W Davis, Suite 102A).

Thanks,
Sarah

No comments: