Sunday, September 6, 2009

Club Yard Sale

Lion Sarah is having a yard sale fundraiser for the club at her home in Kittitas on Saturady, September 26th from 8 am to noon. Donations from club members are needed (please price items before bringing to the sale). The items can be dropped off on Friday the 25th from 2-10 pm--I'm sure we'll be up that late getting ready :) Any left-overs are going to Goodwill, but you can retrieve any unsold items at the conclusion of the sale. I will take care of promotion, but I need two other club members to help out on the day of the sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I love going to Yard Sales on the weekend and I ran across this song while searching out yard sales on the internet and I thought it would make a great yard sale anthem. I down loaded a copy for me and the wife to play while on our yard sale adventures and we both get a laugh. Any who have a great day. If you would like to comment back you can reach me at djtradewins2000@yahoo.com my name is David and my wife is Melissa Have a laugh on us.

http://www.reverbnation.com/store/artist_1619532